1. Northern Corridor Implementation Authority (NCIA)
NCIA as the authority responsible for providing direction and for devising policies and strategies in relation to socio-economic development in the Northern Corridor Economic Region (Koridor Utara), which encompasses 21 districts in northern Peninsular Malaysia.
- SNUCOE grants: NCIA awarded SNUCOE & N-SILICON grants to develop new COE (AMBIENCE) through collaboration with Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd & UniMAP
- N-SILICON grant
- LED: new UniMAP programme
- MEMS Fabrication Laboratory
2. Silterra Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
A leading wafer foundry provider, offers state-of-the-art CMOS wafer technology to global semiconductor customers.
- SNUCOE & N-SILICON grants
- INNOVATE MALAYSIA
- FAST TRACK
*In 2014, already trained 100 engineers by using AMBIENCE’s facility
3. Altera Corporation (M) Sdn. Bhd
The pioneer of programmable logic solutions, enabling system & semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets.
- Grant & contribution for MEMS Fabrication Laboratory & FPGA boards
- Train 200 students every year. In 2014, already trained 200 students
4. Kulim Technology Park Corporation Sdn Bhd (KTPC)
KTPC has been entrusted with the development and management of Kulim Hi-Tech, a national project established by the government of Malaysia to spearhead the country’s trust towards high value added industrialization and R&D activities.
- Technology partner
- PRISE programme: In 2011 & 2012, already trained 50 students (UniMAP & USM)
5. IR Sensors & Systems
New company that involve in designs, manufactures and sells MEMS based products. The company' produces microphones & disposable blood pressure sensors.
6. IKBN PERLIS
IKBN and AMBIENCE work collaboratively to design and develop a reusable airbag deployment system using MEMS technology in combination to Altera Corps. Reconfigurable FPGA platform.
7. HAJAR HIJRAH SDN. BHD.
Hajar Hijrah Sdn Bhd is one of the pioneers in Halalan Toiyiban industry in the northern region and is looking for ways to automate the Halalan Toiyiban processing that they pioneered. It is accepted that the automation will enable Hajar Hijrah to cope with the sudden income in the demand for Halalan Toiyiban chicken
1) Proposed Solution: Design & Prototype of Automatic Chicken Neck Cleaner
2) Proposed Solution: Design & Prototype of Automatic Basket Cleaner
3) Proposed Solution: Design & Prototype of Automatic Slaughtering Knife Cleaner
8. KOPERASI AGRO BELANTIK
It is therefore a due need for development of a unique automated system for monitoring and controlling of irrigation and pest attack for the sustainability of the economically critical unique paddy farming activity of the Sik population.
1) Proposed Solution: Design of Automatic System For Monitoring And Controlling of Irrigation
2) Proposed Solution: Design & Prototype of Automated Bird Repellent System
9 CENE, PRINCE of SONGKLA UNIVERSITY (PSU), THAILAND
Collaboration programme where AMBIENCE will help CENE to do some research & fabrication process on their samples. Eg: research about power bank IC design.